Fund EcoMarket database quarterly update
The quarterly Fund EcoMarket SRI fund database update has just been completed.
Major changes / points to note are as follows:
- Skandia brand has gone following rebrand – now Old Mutual Wealth (OMW)
- Schroder Climate Change fund removed (in most instances) following closure
- F&C Stewardship funds rebranded ‘Responsible’
- New Entrant B&CE (shows on listing but little information appears to be available)
- CIS & other non RL branded funds are starting to switch across to Royal London branding
- Life and Pension links lag brand changes as usual, particularly for third party funds. These are left as shown on my source.
To see the full database go to login area on: